Sunday, November 25, 2018
A video blog extra
Fall Run Park is not the only beneficiary of the heavy November rainfall. After two days of being holed up in my house doing classwork, I had to get out. I decided to visit Nine Mile Run as I hadn't been there since the summer. The creek has changed considerably, making her way in a new shape. The serpentine curves wander the banks in unfamiliar configurations. Where I used to easily access the shoreline, I now stumble over uprooted trees, dead branches, and rocky terrain. There seems to be more Cascades along the run, and the creek seems full and happy. We had a most congenial visit.
The video is a highlight reel of the photographs from todatto hike.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The video isn't working for me, but whoa! That's a lot of rushing water. I used to spend a lot of time in Nine Mile Run and I'm not sure I've ever seen it quite like that.
ReplyDelete